Well, first post in a new blog! I'm using email on my mobile to do this, hope it works. I'll use this post as an introduction, not very interesting but it'll give you a bit of background.
My name is Eli, I was born in 1989, and I live with my partner, stepdaughter and cat in Western Australia.
Last September, I had a penetrating keratoplasty in my left eye- it's a fancy way of saying corneal transplant. Before this, I was pretty much blind in both eyes; I couldn't even cross the road by myself because I couldn't see the cars. I also couldn't read or craft, which broke my heart. I've been a reader since I could read, and I've crafted regularly for about seven years, beading, knitting, crocheting, sewing. Being able to see again, my passion for craft (especially crochet) has been restored. I'm planning on using this blog to document my crafting life. I may even occasionally throw in a post about cooking, or politics, or cats. Yes, cats seem most likely.
So that's a brief overview. But it's getting late here, and I need some sleep. And maybe a back rub.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment